Wordpess Donation Plugins
for Charity and Non-Profit Websites
Why use WordPress for your Charity or Non-Profit Website?
This is what Hosting Tribunal said about WordPress (Jan 2019)
- Nearly 33% of all sites in existence use WordPress
- If you count only the CMS-built sites, then about 60% of them are WordPress
- Over 400 million people visit WordPress sites each month
- In 2016, nearly 118 billion words were published on WordPress
But WordPress is not only for blogging
- nearly 28% of all e-commerce goes through WooCommerce
- 281 new WooCommerce shops appear on average every day
- 661 WordPress sites also pop up daily
- In 2018, the non-English WordPress downloads were more than the English ones
Why is WordPress an ideal choice for charities and non-profit websites?
The majority of our charity and non-profit clients have a customised and responsive Worpress theme with an integrated WooCommerce eCommerce solution.
What are the key features that make WordPress an ideal platform for your charity website: